I personally need to find some means of direct support for my ECF work during the coming year, but within those constraints I will do all I can to address ECF community needs.

Thanks,

Scott

On 11/17/2014 3:35 PM, J Langley wrote:
Wim - I like your talk much better than mine!  Though on the other hand, no eggs will be harmed during my presentation...

-J.

From: "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 3:34:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ecf-dev] Proposed EclipseCon NA talk

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:57 PM, J Langley <jlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have just submitted a talk for EclipseCon 2015 covering my recent experience with ECF.  You can find a link here: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/session/crossing-great-divide-using-eclipse-communications-framework-navigate-remote-services

If you can think of any other questions, or areas that I forgot - please let me know and I can edit the description if it applies.

Thanks!
-J.