Re: [ecf-dev] Remote service question

Alternatively, you could setup two services, one on each end.

The server sets up RequestService#Request(Request request)
The client sets up CallBackService#DeliverResults(Request originalRequest, Whatever result)

When the server has finished processing the request it calls back the client with the original request and the result.

On top of that, both calls can be done async.

Cheers,

Wim