[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Using ECF FileTransfer to browse remote file system
- From: J Langley <jlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:26:36 -0500 (CDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Pk5kxvfHbpjFOZ2uP7F6ZO4TAp5goA==
- Thread-topic: Using ECF FileTransfer to browse remote file system
I am trying to find a way to list the files on a remote file system. I have implemented and tested the SCP provider for sending and receiving files, but I need a way to browse remote files to retrieve. The only access I have is through an SSH connection. I am contemplating an implementation of the IRemoteFileSystemBrowser interface and using the ScpOutgoingFileTransfer class as a template for opening a channel with JSch.
Unless of course, someone has already done this?
Any thoughts on whether or not this is the right way to go?