Re: [ecf-dev] Zookeeper discovery

Hi Alex,

Zookeeper discovery has it's own page here [1]. Yes, it's still supported (Wim Jongman is the zookeeper keeper :).

Here are the open enhancement/bugs [2].

We have to update the Providers page with the latest info (versions, etc.) and with at least a link to this zk page. I will try to do that when possible.

Scott

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Zookeeper_Based_ECF_Discovery
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&classification=RT&component=ecf.discovery&list_id=9737587&product=ECF&query_format=advanced&short_desc=zookeeper&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr