Re: [ecf-dev] update on OSGi RSA 1.1 impl

On 7/17/2014 10:21 AM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi Scott,

There exists a published repository containing the 3.9.0 packages ?

Yes. The source is now on master here [1]. There is a p2 repo of the last successful build here [2].

But one caveat: Almost as we speak I am testing the ECF RSA 1.1 impl against the OSGi CT (from eeg rsa 1.1 branch), and making final changes and fixes for ECF 3.9, so anything you get from the lastSuccessful repo will very soon be obsolete.

Scott

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git
[2] http://build.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/lastSuccessful/archive/site.p2/

Back to the top