[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] RemoteService with XMPP with Luna
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:38:38 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
On 7/2/2014 7:18 AM, Guillaume PRIN wrote:
The missing classes are :
org.jivesoftware.smackx.provider.IBBProviders (and some subclasses)
The version of the jar file for smack in my Luna installation is
You have opened a bug few months ago which raise the same exceptions :
Note that these two classes are present in older versions of smack jars.
They are present in the jars :
* org.jivesoftware.smack_3.1.0.jar for Indigo
* org.jivesoftware.smack_3.1.100.v20120610-1946.jar for Juno
* org.jivesoftware.smack_3.1.100.v20130605-1748.jar for Kepler
Have you ideas about this problem ?
No, unfortunately I don't. It appears to be an issue introduced by 3.3
version of Smack. Please open a new bug, describe your use case, and
include any info about the exceptions generated and class
dependencies. Also please include info about your xmpp server.
We've already had a request  to use version 4 of smack, but to be
frank it will likely require contributions and/or committer support to
happen this year.