[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Service setup for integration testing remote service
- From: Peter Hermsdorf <peter.hermsdorf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:06:08 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
Am 27.06.2014 22:02, schrieb Markus Alexander Kuppe:
On 26.06.2014 15:36, Peter Hermsdorf wrote:
1) is there anything that can be done to get the service
discovered/distributed via ECF even run in the same VM?
have a look at BasicTopologyManagerImpl.allowLoopbackReference . On
the consumer side you can filter the services to only accept an instance
if it has the remote services properties. Also keep in mind that some
discovery providers are clever and ignore loop messages. You best bet is
to use EDEF.
I'm using edef. I'll give the filtering for properties a try...
Third, if you only want to really verify/test serialization, why not
simply serialize dummy instance of each class as part of unit tests? No
need to send anything across the wire just for that.
good point. actually that would be an easy solution.
But maybe i get the other approach going, then it would be a real
integration test ;)
Thanks for your comments!