[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.8.1/Luna released
- From: "Pavel Samolisov" <samolisov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:07:08 +0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQF9AB/MD6NVa/QRyhET+AkuPd5AdZwm/SvQ
Самолысов Павел Евгеньевич
+7 (925) 144 76 82
From: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:51 PM
To: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.
Subject: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.8.1/Luna released
ECF 3.8.1/Luna is released. See below for download and release info.
For some nice promotion, the Eclipse home page  has included the work
with Java8 and asynchronous remote services.
We have much in front of us, specifically:
1) OSGi R6 RS/RSA Reference Implementation
2) Improved Eclipse-based tooling for Remote Services
These will be moving ahead very quickly now, for example I will be
merging the OSGi R6 work into master branch as soon as today. This is
only the beginning for RS/RSA!
Congratulations to all on the release.
Build Qualifier: v20140528-1625
Git Tag: R-Release_HEAD-sdk_feature-140_2014-05-28_16-20-10
ecf-dev mailing list