From: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:51 PM
To: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.
Subject: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.8.1/Luna released

Hi Folks,

ECF 3.8.1/Luna is released.  See below for download and release info.

For some nice promotion, the Eclipse home page [1] has included the work
with Java8 and asynchronous remote services.

Future

We have much in front of us, specifically:

1) OSGi R6 RS/RSA Reference Implementation
2) Improved Eclipse-based tooling for Remote Services

These will be moving ahead very quickly now, for example I will be
merging the OSGi R6 work into master branch as soon as today.   This is
only the beginning for RS/RSA!

Congratulations to all on the release.

Scott

Download:  https://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
Build Qualifier:  v20140528-1625
Git Tag:  R-Release_HEAD-sdk_feature-140_2014-05-28_16-20-10

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/