Re: [ecf-dev] Exception Handling of Remote Calls

On 6/24/2014 9:15 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 24.06.2014 16:08, Scott Lewis wrote:
This doesn't solve the general problem, but I think it does provide some
useful structures to implement 2 and 3.   Also, I'm open to adding
additional support, if other improvements can be identified.
FWIW: The r-OSGi provider transparently provisions all necessary code on
the other end by creating a proxy bundle.

Not sure I understand Markus. If the host throws an unchecked exception type (e.g. MyExceptionType) that does not exist in the remote service consumer's runtime (i.e. is not declared in the proxy bundle), how will this help that case?

Scott

Back to the top