Re: [ecf-dev] Gsoc Project status

Hello Sakith,

Sure! I am in a hotel on monday and tuesday. I think I am back around 18:00 local time which is already quite late for you.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2014&month=6&day=23&p1=1313&p2=389

If this is not possible then I can talk on wednesday around 13:00 locala time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2014&month=6&day=25&p1=1313&p2=389

Cheers,

Wim