[ecf-dev] Commit rights for Mustafa Isik have been expired

rt.ecf Committers,
Scott Lewis has expired the commit rights for Mustafa Isik (isikm).  The
reason for this change is:

I've not been able to contact Mustafa after 3 months of trying, and so
regretfully I'm going to expire his committership.  Thanks Mustafa for your
previous contributions, I've enjoyed working with you and wish you well,
and I hope that you will consider returning to contributing to ECF.

Back to the top