Re: [ecf-dev] GSOC

Hi Sakith,

Please contact me when possible to discuss your project 1-1.

I've been doing some work on using the Raspberry Pi as a remote service host.  I'll describe in a more complete posting to this mailing list Monday, but it's given me some other ideas wrt your project that I would like to discuss with you.

Thanks,

Scott