[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Problem getting Hello DS example to work, by Craig Ching

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Problem getting Hello DS example to work Author: Craig Ching Date: Fri, 11 April 2014 11:13
I'm playing with the Hello samples from the ECF git repository. I can make hello.host and hello.consumer work using zeroconf,generic and I IIRC edef,generic, so that's cool. However, I want to play with the DS examples and they won't work at all. What can I do to troubleshoot this? I think starting with the service the first problem is that I don't see it listening on port 3787 as defined in the SCR component definition:

ecf.exported.containerfactoryargs=ecftcp://localhost:3787/server

Is that the right port to be looking for?

In the console window I'm only getting the osgi> prompt and nothing else, should I be seeing more here?

Where can I look for more information on this?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top