[ecf-dev] source references header

Hi Folks,

Apparently, there is a new header to support importing of a specific version of Eclipse source code via PDE. See this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/UI/SourceReferences

I would like to take advantage of this for ECF for Helios, but when I put the

|generateSourceReferences = true

in a build.properties for a particular bundle, it doesn't seem to have any effect with our builder (i.e. Hudson/Buckminster builder).

Does anyone (Markus...or perhaps Thomas/Henrik) know how to get this Eclipse-SourceReferences to be added to the build of a given bundle (or all?).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top