[ecf-dev] ECF events at EclipseCon 2007

Hi Folks,

As many of you know, EclipseCon 2007 is coming up next week and ECF has several activities planned. Everyone is strongly urged to participate.!

See here for info about day/time/location for the ECF Events: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/

* ECF Birds of Feather meeting.

* ECF for Collaborating within Eclipse...and on Eclipse (short talk by Scott Lewis)

* Informal gatherings (lunch, beverages, reception, etc).

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I'll also be online much of the time during the conference via

IRC: irc.freenode.net, channel: #eclipse-ecf and #eclipse-dev
XMPP: scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx, slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ECF generic:  ecftcp://ecf.eclipse.org:3282/server
Skype: slewis

Scott

Back to the top