[ecf-dev] Using ECF for STP project

Hi,

I am a member of the new STP Project PMC (SOA Tools Project) and we have been discussing ways of collaborating in the project and were just about to setup an IRC when I came across the ECF project and was wondering whether it made more sense for us to look at using ECF for our needs?.

We don't know much about the project nor what it can do for us, so I was hoping someone could help get us up and running (or point us to information) so we can give it a try ??

Regards

Karl

Karl Reti
Eclipse STP Project PMC co-lead