Re: [ecf-dev] Yahoo Provider

Hi Chris/All,

Chris...on behalf of the ECF committers: *thanks*. You've given the whole team an early xmas present. Have a great holiday...and you will be IM'ing us :).

Scott

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

Just to let people know I'm working on a Yahoo Provider (http://jymsg9.sourceforge.net/) with a co-worker.

Our goal is to write a Yahoo provider and an accompanying DeveloperWorks article providing an introduction to ECF with the Yahoo provider as an example (only using IPresenceContainer). I think it draw some more attention to this cool project.

We plan to have the actual provider done today and the article done in early Jan. As soon we we're done the provider, we can send it out for review and initiate the process for official submission.

I leave for vacation tomorrow and wish you guys a happy set of holidays ;)

Cheers,

----
Chris Aniszczyk
IBM Tivoli Security / Eclipse Software Developer <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>