Re: [ease-dev] Nashorn removal in OpenJDK

I do not know how trace compass selects script engines. Probably it works out of the biox when the Rhino engine is installed from the EASE update sites. If not, please ask on the trace compass mailing list.

Christian

From: ease-dev <ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bernd Hufmann via ease-dev
Sent: Freitag, 18. November 2022 14:29
To: ease developer discussions <ease-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ease-dev] Nashorn removal in OpenJDK

Caution: This e-mail originated outside Infineon Technologies. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you validate it is safe.

Hi Christian

thanks for the answer. I don't know what the steps are to use the Mozilla engine in my Eclipse Trace Compass RCP? Could you please provide me some pointers on how to make it work?

BR

Bernd