From: ease-dev <ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Dallaway
Sent: Freitag, 22. Juli 2022 10:38
To: ease-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ease-dev] Schedule for next EASE release

Caution: This e-mail originated outside Infineon Technologies. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you validate it is safe<https://intranet-content.infineon.com/explore/aboutinfineon/rules/informationsecurity/ug/SocialEngineering/Pages/SocialEngineeringElements_en.aspx>.

Hi

Can someone advise on plans/schedule for the next EASE feature release?
I am looking to take advantage of the headless startup blacklist contribution mechanism and need to make a decision on waiting for 0.9.0 or patching 0.8.0.

Regards

John Dallaway