Re: [ease-dev] SymjaEngine isn't available in the Script Shell view

Thanks, the basic interpreter works with this commit:
- https://github.com/axkr/ease_symja/commit/5d10f19fe4bfcdc64090d2780e2f92c6e0cf4d10

Is there an example how I can create the eclipse web browser with a generated source file?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 8:05 AM <Christian.Pontesegger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Axel,

you need to implement IReplScriptEngine to have the engine visible in the shell view. You may extends from AbstractReplScriptEngine if you like

HTH
Christian

From: ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Axel
Sent: Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2020 23:06
To: ease-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ease-dev] SymjaEngine isn't available in the Script Shell view

Caution: This e-mail originated outside Infineon Technologies. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you validate it is safe.

Hello

I've tried to create a new

  org.eclipse.ease.AbstractScriptEngine

like it's described here:

In my attempt the new  SymjaEngine  isn't available in the Script Shell view.

See:

Any idea how I can solve this problem?

--

Axel Kramer