Re: [ease-dev] Popup in Papyrus Model Explorer view

Hi Christian, thanks for your answer, and sorry for my delayed-one.

I fully understand the choice to provide a simplified way to define popup menus, as the targeted users are indeed not Eclipse GUI experts.

That also makes sense in our context, as we would like in the future to provide a simple way to test UML specific features like stereotype applications.

It would give us a preference for the custom keyword approach.

We are just starting to experiment EASE integration with Papyrus and we need to consolidate our strategy. But if confirmed, we would be happy to contribute to modeling module maintenance.

Best regards,

Sebastien