Re: [ease-dev] Regarding EASE keywords

Dear sir,
Thank you so much finally I found the keywords in the EASE page. I'll try the examples as well.

On 15 March 2018 at 21:05, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

to be honest, I do not understand your question. To get an idea of scripting and keywords have a look at the EASE project page. Retrieving information and digging into code will be an important part of a GSoC assignment, so your best choice is to try out EASE by yourself. If you then have specific questions on a topic please come back to this list.

best regards
Christian