Re: [ease-dev] Bundle shape

On 06.06.2017 09:57, Jonah Graham wrote:
However, I noticed that it has been applied to a bundle with java files in it. Is the bundle set up to jar the class files but leave the pysrc extracted, like the Pydev bundles do it?
No, it is not. It gets fully unpacked and the java files end up in separate .class files. Do you have some template how to build packages containing a jar for class files with tycho? We could then update the package accordingly.

Christian

Back to the top