[ease-dev] Regarding Open Source contribution

Hi ,
       My name is Nikhil Shinde, I am third year undergraduate student at Nirma University Ahmedabad. I am interested to work on
EASE : Dynamic dialogs project for gsoc 2k17. I have been exploring the EASE code base and would like to know more about the final deliverables of the project.
       I am exploring the EASE API and module develpoment methods and it would be helpful if I get more reference to get more clear about the project.

Thanks,
Nikhil Shinde

Back to the top