Bug 512196 - [EASE] Parses bad headers for keywords.

Regards,
Utsav Oza

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:34 PM, <Christian.Pontesegger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, could you also open a bug for the 2nd one? We should try to deal with unknown keywords as good as we can, but in any case we should not show errors when we cannot parse such keywords.

Thanks

Christian

From: ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ease-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Utsav Oza
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 8:26 PM
To: ease developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ease-dev] Updating Script Repository

Hi Christian,

I have opened a bug report for the first issue (Bug 512130 - [Script Explorer] Path/File names display %20 instead of spaces).

Regarding second issue, unfortunately, the scripts had some bad custom headers that didn't have any ease keywords, and it turns out that those headers was causing the dialog to pop every time the location had those scripts.

The header in the python scripts that caused the problem was:      # -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

Thanks,

Utsav Oza