Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20090220-1400

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Build account for e4
<e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Check here for test results and update site:
> http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090220-1400

This build has been upgraded to run against Galileo M5 and now builds
the workbench compatibility fragment as well.

Some of the tests weren't run correctly because the build.eclipse.org
reboot meant Xvfb wasn't running.  I've fixed that, but I don't think
I'll do a rebuild since in test builds there was only one known CSS
failure.

PW

--
Paul Webster