[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Oxygen.1 and JDK9
- From: Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:17:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHTODGlF+FPEIWcXU2ShLK2LK9yDKLJ0oGAgAACfYCAAAMhgIAACgqAgAAMvoCAAAg+gIAAI5ow///nuYCAACKIgA==
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Oxygen.1 and JDK9
> We looked at what you suggest, but found that it might be confusing for
> users since the entry says 'Installed'.
It says "Installed" instead of "Update" because it was decided to focus on the "Install" flow on the main list tab, and move actions for installed items to the "Installed" tab. The "Installed" button will take you there and show the available operations.
I agree that that can be confusing. Would you mind opening a bug about that?