[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Is repo.eclipse.org having issues?
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:34:32 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.3.0
Yes, we are currently having some issues with repo.eclipse.org.
We are investigating.
On 26.09.2017 16:33, Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran wrote:
> Hello all,
> Last few of my gerrit builds failed and it appears that the jobs are
> having trouble downloading from repo.eclipse.org. Trying to open a page
> like below is slow on my machine too:
> Â https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/tycho-snapshots/
> Are others seeing this issue too?
> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit