[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Jenkins SimRel executor problem
- From: Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:43:40 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.3.0
SimRel Gerrit jobs are currently spending huge amounts of time waiting
for an executor.
There seem to be only two executors and two very slow jobs that hog them
- BUILD_CLEAN (71 minutes)
- simrel.test.maven (75 minutes)
and worse if both Oxygen and Photon variants are active.
Shouldn't Gerrit be on a fast response?
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Ed Willink
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.