|Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Upcoming Oxygen 1.a release|
As decided during the last planning council meeting, the dates for the Oxygen 1.a release are:
* Oxygen JDT Official JDK9 release on Thursday, September 21
* Oxygen.1a Platform RC1Â Â Â Â Â Âon Friday, September 22
* Oxygen.1a RC1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â on Friday, September 29
* Oxygen.1a Platform RC2Â Â Â Â Â Âon Friday, September 29
* Oxygen.1a RC2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â on Friday, October 6
* Oxygen.1aÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â on Wednesday, October 11
The purpose of the Oxygen 1.a release is to provide support for Java 9 and JUnit 5.
Consequently, only changes needed for Java 9 or JUnit 5 can participate to this release. Projects are encouraged to declare their intent to participate to this special release by replying to this thread.
This release will appear in the SimRel repository and be offered to users for upgrade as a normal release.
Eclipse Modeling Consultant
+33 5 34 57 16 29
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit