[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Dormant HIPPs
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 21:09:09 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.2.1
As announced on cross-projects mailing list and Bug 336262
(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=336262), I've done a
sweep and looked for dormant HIPPs.
Here is what I found so far:
Most recent successful job
- over a year of no successful build
- aether 1yr 06mo, 6 jobs
- gmf-tooling 1yr 03mo, 6 jobs
- JWT 1yr 03mo, 4 jobs
- mdm@web 1yr 11mo, 15 jobs
- mosquitto 2yr 03mo, 1 job only!
- mobile tools for java (mtj) 1yr 11mo, 1 job only!
- ogee 1yr 04mo, 4 jobs
- tiaki 1yr 09mo, 2 jobs
- vjet 2yr 06mo, 7 jobs
- wakaama 3yr 00mo, 1 job only!
- over half a year of no successful build
- andmore 7mo 14days, 5 jobs
- buckminster 9mo 11days, 3 jobs
- datatools 7mo 26days, 1 job only!
- flux 7mo 14days, 1 job only!
- gmf-notation 6mo 25days, 1 job only!
- teneo 6mo 16days, 4 jobs
- texo 8mo 02days, 2 jobs
- umlgen 7mo 15days, 4 jobs
- honorable mention goes to krikkit for having a HIPP with no jobs
* All HIPPs that are dormant for more than a year will be archived and
deleted in a month (October 5th), if nobody speaks up.
All HIPPs that are dormant for more than half a year will be archived
and deleted by the end of the year, if nobody speaks up.
* A week before the deadlines, the project's dev list and the project
lead will be contacted.