[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Oxygen "Final Daze"
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:27:00 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.1.1
This is a late reminder to take a look at the Oxygen Final Daze document
(https://wiki.eclipse.org/Oxygen/Final_Daze), if you have not done so
yet, especially if you are new to the process.
- Clean up old releases and intermediate builds such as milestones.
- Be sure you understand and use the p2.mirrorsURL property in your
repositories, and the "download.php" mirror link in your download pages
when linking to your download artifacts.
- Please don't make final announcements or final deliverables available
until our Simultaneous Release date (6/28).
- But do put your final artifacts in final locations so they can
mirror, but leave "invisible". The Final Daze document has some "how to"
references, if you don't know what that means.
Those mentioned by name (Markus, Denis, Chris, Roxanne) should take a
peak and check that nothing is wrong/missing.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on this list.