[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Oxygen RC4 respin complete
- From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:39:55 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-CA
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHS6eue5E3YtQGIV0CIfTqolkcZ76IuBJuA
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Oxygen RC4 respin complete
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/126.96.36.199325
Actually, it doesn¹t include the Launch Bar fix. I am preparing a service
release for it and the CDT that will ship on day 0 via the CDT p2 site.
On 2017-06-20, 1:35 PM, "cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on
behalf of Frederic Gurr" <cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on
behalf of frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The Oxygen RC4 respin has been completed. It includes the Launch Bar
>fix, the MPC fix and the TCF piggy-back.
>EPP packages are still building.
>We are currently in quiet week until June 27th. There will be no further
>builds. That time is reserved for final, in depth testing, and
>preparation for release. Emergency rebuilds might be considered, by
>following the usual Planning Council Exception Process, but only for
>serious, blocking regressions that have a "cross-project" impact.
>cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
>To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>from this list, visit