[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] SonarQube URL has changed
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 01:38:46 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.8.0
The public facing URL for our SonarQube server has been changed to
which is more convenient and easier to remember than the old one
(https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar). It's also now the same URL as the
internal URL, so there is less guess work involved in the HIPP/JIPP
Some projects noticed that the SonarQube server was not reachable from
their build server. This issue has been fixed and all HIPPs and JIPPs
have been updated with the new URL. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let me know, if you have any questions or concerns.