[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Info Center for Neon.3
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:55:18 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.8.0
Just to clarify, ONE help center per release or overall?
On 11.04.2017 20:00, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> I'm in favor of running just ONE help center labeled "latest".
> We don't have an official SLA around packages. Especially when a new major release is out we stop providing builds of an older release.