[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Proxy removal
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 23:14:58 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.8.0
Thanks Matt! I really appreciate your efforts to get rid of the proxy!
I'm glad the community and I don't have to deal with the proxy, and the
multitude of problems it has caused, anymore.
On 05.04.2017 21:19, Webmaster(Matt Ward) wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> As you may know there is a proxy on our network that build jobs must
> use to access the internet, and over the last couple of years it has
> caused a significant amount of pain to the community. As such I'm
> pleased to announce that effective immediately the proxy is no longer
> required to access the internet from HIPP instances.
> Currently outbound connections are limited to ports 80 and 443 by our
> firewall so there are still some restrictions.