[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] hudson-slave6 not used anymore?
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 12:56:15 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.5.1
If no concerns are raised before Monday, January 9th, we will start to
convert hudson-slave6 to a CentOS slave.
On 19.12.2016 21:37, Frederic Gurr wrote:
> hudson-slave6 does not seem to be used anymore. According to the build
> history the last build occurred 7 months ago.
> If this slave is not actively used anymore, we would like to re-purpose
> and convert it to a CentOS slave that can be used for UI testing.
> See also related issues:
> * https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=509173
> * https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=508909
> Please let me know if you have any concerns.
> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit