[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Callisto Coordination Call Today
- From: "Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:52:46 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcZPW8u4dDc2VQc7RruVb4iY9vGnTAABwrgQ
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Callisto Coordination Call Today
Called in at the start, but didn't hear anyone else on. No new progress
to report this week - working with WTP PMC and component leads to figure
out how best to alternate our testing with/out Callisto bits in WTP, but
we haven't completed any M5 testing yet. No obvious red flags for M6. At
the planning council we discussed the following policy w.r.t. incubating
* It's not part of the official Callisto release.
* If either/both of those projects exit incubation reviews
successfully and in time to ship coincident with Callisto, they will.
* WTP will absorb the internal costs of build/packaging integration if
this happens - our SLA to the rest of Callisto is that the train will
not be held up regardless of the disposition of these projects.
[mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:59 AM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Callisto Coordination Call Today
Unable to attend - haven't received confirm from Sri if can attend -
will provide status offline if not.