Re: [cloud-dev] Missing today's PMC call

When I saw the note - opted to not attend.

There is nothing substantial to discuss for Che 3.x.  We believe we'll have the Che 4.x release ready for EclipseCon.  It's going to be substantial and we talked with Mike about having Eclipse group do a promoted release for ECD for this fall with a number of important technologies.

Tyler

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55