Re: [cloud-dev] Orion 9 release review

The current PMC is: Simon, Tyler, Martin, Nedelcho, and myself...

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd/who

John

From:        Tyler Jewell <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse cloud development <cloud-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/03/2015 10:34 AM
Subject:        Re: [cloud-dev] Orion 9 release review
Sent by:        cloud-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

​Is the PMC Andy + NDelcho + John?  Or am I part of that?

If I am part of it - then +1.​
Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 7:30 AM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cloud PMC members, I have prepared release review material for the upcoming Orion 9 release. Can you take a look at the review documentation and reply here with any comments you have:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.orion/releases/9.0/review

I would also like to request PMC approval for this release, as required by the Eclipse development process. Please reply here with your vote on releasing Orion 9.

+1 from me :)

John