Re: [cf-dev] Release new milestone

I was not aware of this (yet). Thanks for sharing J

Is this due to the fact that we do not define the version in the POMs anymore but infer it from the referenced parent POM?

kai

From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:45 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Release new milestone

Hey, thanks! The NPE is gone now, however, this just detaches the parent version…

BUT, I found out about the “versions:update-parent” goal. This works when the new parent version was already deployed or installed locally.

Kai, not sure if this was already obvious to you, but the californium.* release build jobs will need the following build step:

Goals: versions:update-parent

Properties: parentVersion=${RELEASE_VERSION}

Goals: versions:update-parent scm:checkin

Properties: parentVersion=${NEXT_VERSION}

includes=**/pom.xml

message="Prepare ${NEXT_VERSION}"

One step closer :D

Ciao