Re: [cdt-dev] Can someone look at pull request 725 for issue 634

Hello Jantje,

The change that you propose to fix the described problem may have much more impact than desired. I've added more detailed comment to PR.
And, the PR itself is almost "red", it is not possible to process it further in this state.

Regards,
AF