Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 10.0.0 RC1 for 2020-09 RC1

Thanks! That work around does work. Though I’d rather fix the signing than asking users to do that. But then I'd rather not offer the download at all at this point since it seems quite unlikely that anyone would use it. But I have no hard numbers to base that on aside than the fact that gdb has been difficult to get working on macOS for years now since Apple doesn’t rely on it. We can leave the download as is if there is no agreement.

Marc-André