Re: [cdt-dev] Using eclipse module under GPL v2 application.

These blog posts may help:

On 2020-06-17 8:56 p.m., Ricardo JL Rufino wrote:
Sorry.. thanks

Ricardo JL Rufino
CriativaSoft - Desenvolvimento de Sistemas com Qualidade
Analista e Engenheiro de Software

Skype: ricardojlrufino

Em qua., 17 de jun. de 2020 às 13:41, Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi Ricardo,

This mailing list is to discuss CDT development, so the people here are not lawyers.
I recommend to have a look at FAQ here https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php
and then get an official answer from license@xxxxxxxxxxx if needed.

Regards,
AF

17.06.2020 19:31, Ricardo JL Rufino пишет:
Hi I would like to clarify a question regarding the compatibility of having an eclipse module, in my application which is GPL v2.

I've read enough, but honestly in some places the information is divergent and the concepts of derivative works are interpreted differently.

Can I use these libraries in a GPL v2 Application?
eclipse-common-3.6.200.jar
eclipse-core-5.6.0.jar

Ricardo JL Rufino