Re: [cdt-dev] Problem running eclipse on master

Ok, thanks. I will try to understand what's the problem. Until then can someone take a look here:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/164349/

IMHO it's ok but I couldn't check in my environment. I think it's an important fix for master but for CDT 9.11.1 too.