Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.12 Api changes bug 510789

Hi Marco,

The general rule is to avoid breaking API changes if possible and rather add new fields, methods, types. If it is not possible or has no sense for some reason - I would like to have closer look at the surrounding types and use this opportunity to improve the API more consistently. I suggest to switch to the bug 510789 and discuss the desired API change in details there.

Regards,
AF