[cdt-dev] RC1 coming soon

Hey gang,

I just looked at the calendar and realized RC1 for the next release is around the corner. I have a couple of launch bar things I'll be working on.

- Duplicate and Delete buttons in the Config editor
- New target type for GDB Remote connections so that you can work with them in the launch bar.

RC1 is June 7. I assume that is the end date, meaning we need to be feature complete near the beginning of next week. Let us know if you need any help.

Doug.

Back to the top