[cdt-dev] Jenkins move

Hey gang,

As you may have heard, there is a new Jenkins infrastructure at Eclipse that looks pretty sweet. Our turn to move is coming up next week. It's supposed to be seamless, but just in case, let us know if you seen any issues with builds failing.

Along those lines, I've requested addition of Windows and Mac slaves for us. That will happen after the move. This will enable us to do native builds on Eclipse infrastructure for any changes to the cdt.core fragments and to the new binary code in the cdt-gdb-adapter for PTY.

Doug.

Back to the top