[cdt-dev] Debugging a content assist bug involving libhover

I'm looking into a content assist bug (bug 391439) which requires libhover to be present to reproduce.

Libhover comes from another project/repository (org.eclipse.linuxtools), so in my usual development environment (where I check out and build org.eclipse.cdt) I cannot reproduce the issue.

What is the usual workflow for debugging an issue like this that requires components from two different projects? How would one write a test for a bug like this?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top