Re: [cdt-dev] Unable to commit change via Gerrit

>> Is there a way to trigger a new build without submitting a new patch set?
>
> You can go to the previous build and do a Retrigger. If that doesn¹t work,
> we may have the permissions wrong.

That did work, thanks! (It just hasn't occurred to me before that I can log into hudson.eclipse.org with my committer credentials. You learn something new every day.)

> If it¹s just a failed test, which happens all the time these days, I just
> delete Hudson CI as a required reviewer and proceed to submit.

How do you delete Hudson CI as a required reviewer? For me, there is no 'x' beside the Hudson CI reviewer in the Gerrit interface, the way there is for other reviewers.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top